This is the perfect core course for finance majors, bankers, corporate treasurers, accountants, candidates for the CFA, MBA or ACI... in fact anyone who wants to get a better understanding of the global foreign exchange (FX) markets.
Foreign Exchange Master Class
- Where are companies exposed to currency risk in their operating cycle?
- What terminology will you encounter in the FX markets?
- Quoting and dealing spot FX.
- Deriving cross rates from three currencies.
- Forward FX: Why is it needed and how is it calculated?
- Understanding forward points and the concept of trading at a premium or discount.
- Non-Deliverable Forwards (NDFs) and their role in restricted FX markets.
FREE booklets covering key treasury, derivatives and capital markets instruments.
CLEAR captioned videos each step of the way.
90 MINUTES of face-to-face video.
FULL transcripts for each module.
MULTIPLE CHOICE quizzes at the end of each section.
MONEY BACK guarantee within 30 days if you are not satisfied.
IDEAL for anyone with a current or forecast role in treasury and finance.
DON’T do this is you are happy to remain one of the crowd.
Invest in your career at an affordable price.
- Learn something new
- Consolidate previous training
- Enhance your career prospects
Simon started out his career in finance in London in 1984 with what is now Bank of America. He worked as a Relationship Banker and in Corporate Finance in London, Chicago, Brussels and Paris before making the move into derivatives in 1991 at First Chicago (now J.P. Morgan Chase).
He ran ABN AMRO’s Derivatives Sales & Marketing for Europe & CEEMEA until 2002 when he left and set up Swapskills, a financial markets consulting and training company.
He has trained Sovereigns, Supranationals, Corporates, Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions around the world from associate to board level.
He is the author of Euromoney’s “Swaps in Practice: The products, pricing and applications” which was published in January 2005.
After living in Singapore for 6 years, he moved to Dubai in 2013 and then to the UK in 2019.
Simon is an accredited trainer for the ACI Dealing Certificate.